FINANCIAL REPORT & accomplishments
2022 QUICK STATS
- Funded 60% more scholarships than last year: total of $37,200+
- Awarded 83 Quranic scholarships to both youth and adult program atendees
- Provided over $8,000 in scholarships & expenses for nearly 50+ attendees and 30+ unpaid volunteers
- Held 76 total events: 62 free + 26 online
- Served nearly 900 participants: 550 of which were new to Good Tree
- Increased our national reach: 20% of in-person attendees and 30% of online attendees live outside of Arizona
2021 quick stats
- Good Tree welcomed 255+ participants to programs, courses, and events and 155+ new members.
- 95% of programming was online due to COVID.
- 40% of online programming was attended by participants outside Arizona.
- Successfully held 3 Quranic, online spiritually-focused adult retreats.
- Awarded 51 scholarships to both youth and adult program attendees
- 23 free events were held with nearly 200 online participants.
- Supported an 80% increase in scholarship requests since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- International attendees from France, Mexico, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Australia, & Canada.
- Good Tree’s customizable and comprehensive Root’d in Quran App was launched on iOS and the Google Play store.
- Expanded Good Tree’s team with a part-time youth director and part-time tech-support contractor.
Good Tree financial statements have been verified by the independent accounting firm of C&A Financial in accordance with GAAP.